Monday, October 29, 2012

Layering with Butter London's Knackered

Part of my new acquisition is Butter London's Knackered.

It's a beautiful true duochrome with holographic glitter in it that is a must have for layering. I personally didn't like it on my bare nails and was going to give it away. But then I layered it over black and was really impressed.

Of course I can't capture the duochrome in today's lighting- I'm stuck inside because of Hurricane Sandy! But you can see it in the bottle at the very least. I also can't really think of a true dupe of Knackered which is great considering I feel like so many colors this fall have had several repeats.




















Forgive the chipping- I didn't use Seche Vite for this and that's the only top coat that prevents chips the day after a manicure is done for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I found you through Better Blogger Network...I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award over at my blog The Fashionable Gamer :)

    By the way, I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Omigosh, thank you! I'm super flattered. :) I'll check it out!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think. :)