Sunday, November 4, 2012

D's Nails by DECOY Opening Reception

Hey guys!

So for those who love art and manicures, I have something super special to present. I went to an opening reception at The Fridge, which is a local art venue that promotes community and youth engagement in the arts. A local artist, named Decoy, presented her exhibit there and did manicures for free!!! They are super cute and I have one to share. :)

I love bows, first of all, so when I saw that she had several designs featuring bows, I was head over heels and couldn't wait. Little did I know, that there would be actual bows involved...




























EEEEEE SO CUTE.

What do you guys think of the bows and 3D Nail art in general?

PS- That yellow you see? Remnants of Illamasqua's Optimist, which is difficult to remove when you're using nail polish remover in the dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think. :)