Monday, November 5, 2012

ELF Red Velvet (Swatch!)

I love this red.

I've been looking for a red just like this for ages and I have finally found it. It stayed on my fingers for a while too because you see that bandaid? That's what happens when you lift a box much larger than you and run into a plexiglass display corner... :( I sliced my thumb!

I also found a $15 mini-bottle ELF nail polish collection at Target and needless to say, my heart skipped a beat. I was supposed to be just looking at sheets... but well, you know.
















It's a cool red, so for those with cool undertones like myself, rejoice! It's the perfect red for the holiday season which, according to my job, is already here. Cheers!!!

The formula on this is decent. It goes on smoothly, and I don't have to be terribly finicky about super thin coats. However, it chips easily and I had tip wear a few hours in, even with wrapping. I'll definitely be wearing it more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think. :)