Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oreo Candy bar Mani

Last evening I went to a friend's place to do her nails. She saw my galaxy nails post and wanted me to do that for her, so we did! I hope she likes them. :) While I was there, I also painted my nails since she has a great collection of colors I don't have. So, I decided I wanted to do a jelly sandwich that ended up reminding me of an Oreo candy bar!

I used Rescue Beauty Lounge's Bella and Lynnderella's Connect the Dots. I layered two or three coats of Bella, then two coats of Connect the Dots and then added one more layer of Bella to finish my sandwich.
















Please excuse the staining- the red and pink got everywhere last night when I was removing my previous mani.

The Mister says it reminds him of a speckled egg. I think I definitely prefer thinking of this as candy-inspired! What does it remind you of? Speckled eggs or oreo candy bars?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Let me know what you think. :)